Monday, January 25, 2010

Apparantly,

I'm wanting Gabby to sleepover my house... Hopefully she can (:
& My contacts FINALLY came. Thanks mommy for getting them for me.

Anyways, I took this off of Chris Kim's thinggyy and I sort of liked it.

Ten Things I CAN say about different people.

1. You. You turned my life around 180 degrees. Even though you're in a far away place.. Well hours away in a different state, I know that the three years we've been best friends have changed me. You took me for who I truly am, and even though I messed up so many times in our bff relationship, you forgave and forget, like a real friend. You know how to comfort me, and we were always there for each other. I know that one day, we'll see each other again. But seriously, I truly thank you for every single thing you've done for me. You made most my junior high years.


2. You're truly a great cousin to me. You've given me the strength to do many things in life. I was able to give my heart up to God, even though I am a constant sinner, and know that you'd still be there for me when I give up. Thanks so much. I've known you way too long! My whole life, literally. I know that we've grown in two separate paths, but I hope that you lead your life into great success and use your great knowledge and leadership to teach other about ... well whatever you need to do ;)
Thankyou sooooo freaking much!

3. Uhhh.. Hm. I don't know what to say about you. I've known you like a brother, and I know that this past year has broken us apart. First, it gave me a really big impact, but I know that this has all happened for a good reason, and I know that God has something planned for us in return.. But you're still selfish and unreasonable. I think you're very disrespectful and weak. You're still going to be the skinny little twig I've always known for the rest of my life. Life will be slightly different, but I know we'll be able to get past that.

4. You're really hard to comprehend. I think you're very difficult and you make my bestfriend's life harder. I really hope to see changes and more respect to your gf. Please stop giving her your vulnerability. &You're lame.

5. You've taught me so well over the years. I know it's hard to pay attention to what you need to truly tell me and advise me, but in the end, I know I have gained much interest of all the useful words. Thankyou.

6. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU SO MUCH. My words nor actions can truly describe how thankful I am for you.

7. I know we don't really talk as much as we want to anymore, and I'm sorry for that. I know I'm supposed to be by your side at all times, but I think it's just hard for that to occur. I still love you and you're always going to stay as one of my closest friends. Thanks so much for always understanding me. I will never forget our DRAMA hahaa. Crying on a school bench together, trying to improve our friendships and promising that we won't fight over a guy ever again. hahaha, I love you. DANCER.

8. We're like weird friends hahah. I love talking to you, because you seem interested in what I'm saying. I know gossiping is so bad, and I repent as much as I can but our late night conversations and video messages make my day haha. Thanks, I wish we'd be good friends for like..ever haha!

9. I'm sorry. I know how you felt now. There are some major changes.. And I wish I can turn back in time. I regret everything, and I would never use you or anything. Sorry, and thanks for everything. Your effort made me realize so much about you. I know how caring you are and it hurts me that I've lost you.

10. BMAFFL! OH MY GOD. I don't even know where to start. It just started one summer day. I'm so happy. I get to share every single thing with you and you made me realize how trustworthy a friend can be. I thank God for bringing you into my life, every single day. Thanks for being a really really really supportive friend. Your truths can hurt sometimes, but it's okay, in the end, it really helps me. I still dislike your boyfriend, but as long as you're happy, so am I. You give crappy advice but it's okay. I appreciate everything you've done. and I love hanging out with you and your mother (: Thanks cutie! You're the best thing that's ever happened to me yet! hahahaha, I know you love me too. And don't cry againn.... (:

9 Things about Myself :

1. I can get extremely sensitive.

2. I blunt and say whatever I think

3. I honestly don't give about what others say about me.

4. I have OCD

5. I am selfish and rude.

6. I am nice.

7. I get dissappointed easily.

8. I get interested in reading The Bible.

9. I've been dancing for 11 years now.

Seven Things that have Crossed My Mind Lately :

1. Should I go on Swim Team this year?

2. I miss my carefree life.

3. How am I supposed to manage my time?

4. Future?

5. Finals! -.-

6. When will I die?

7. How should I start all this...

Six Things I do before I fall asleep :

1. Face wash, mask, brush my teeth, leave in hair conditioner.

2. Hook up my phone.

3. Play a game.

4. QT

5. Read a book

6. Clean my room.

Four People Who Mean Alot to Me :

1. Ma famille

2. Bestfren

3. Friends

4. Dance Teachers/Instructors

Four Things I'm Wearing Right Now :

1. H&M Longsleeve

2. Skinny Jeans

3. Belt

4. Studs

One Confession :

I took an exam and didn't turn the scantron part in...
I got a 90% .