Thursday, October 29, 2009

Finally an internet connection!

It's Thursday, and Lawrence finally asks me. FINALLY. Jeez that asshole was like "I'm buying the ticket before I ask you" -.- This was all planned haha. It was cute. Little dolls in my classes. It got me thinking who it would be. NOTTT! (: Anyways, yeah. Oh! Hope he's not reading this... LOL on Wednesday, I went to Sam Koo's house for community groups. I think I embarrassed myself like... ten times. Well the most embarrassing thing was... I was like, I guess trespassing into his room because I really thought he was on the computer. I promise! And then I went into his room because I haven't been there since like, wow, a while back, then I started reading the card I made him and then LOLLLL he was standing in the doorway staring weirdly at me. GOD so embarrassing! jeeez bad luck these days! Hahah, well, I have to do well in school, and like yeah. I'm still doing hw. I can't believe I'm getting sidetracked. Probably cause the computer is now in my room. hahaha! Well, yeah. I am so tired. Bleehh. wellllll, tooodles! <3


I still miss him.


....................... haha.