Sunday, September 6, 2009

I don't know anymore.

I'm at Steven's. Back from a lame day -.- Ugh! Anyways, I'm not ready to let you go.. Hm, I don't want anything to happen. Just like "old days" , you don't get it, don't you? This is so effortless. & I don't know what I'm going to do. Hm, Donna Lee! I'm going lesbo for youuuu (: Hhahaha, I can't wait til our date ;) hahah, I can tell you everything, and you understand me and you always make me feel good. You make me feel like I'm on e (: Hhahaa, lesbo much? Anyways lover, I love you I love you I love you. It's just unfair. Everything's unfair for us. You act like you don't care. You act like I barely exist in your life. I understand what we did wrong and I think we need to improve on our relationship. I want everything back to how it was. You know? I just am so confused and tired. I want to change how we are right now. ANYWAYS, I AM GOING TO BE FIFTEEEEEEEEEEEEN. hahaha >:) Excited, and not excited. But yeah, Definitely stoked for Donnnnnnaa. Birthday sex? (: Hahhaha. Lols, but yeah. Understand me and be there for me ALWAYS. It's not like we always see each other :/ Anyways, yeahhh. I'm outtt.


I need to go shopppping more (:


I love you. I love you. I love you. I just love you.
I am attached. Fudge. -.-
I don't want to let you go.
Well, not yet (:




Byeee <3