Sunday, September 13, 2009

Meet Me Halfway cause

I don't really know. Four days of breakup! Handling it well I guess. I don't know whether I'm sad that I'm finding out how he's hitting on girls and getting bad reputation or whatever. Even for this breakup, I just wanted to be friends, but I guess sooner or later, karma's going to bite in the ass. Chances? I don't know, I'm confused and frustrated. Pastor John was going to make me say it, but this is so personal for me. Ugh. Where do guys get boosts to ego? You don't even know how I feel about this and you go around... -.- Anyways, yeah. Homework soon. I'm so tired. New haircut!! Haha, with my lovely cousin, Rachel (: Well, yeah, I don't like it haha. But I am satisfied. I can start all over again with my new hair and see where this takes me. I'd take you back, but things may change. And I deserve an apology. NO way, this wasn't my fault at all. I stopped so much shit and look where I ended up. Telling you how I felt was my biggest regret because it made me look stupid -.- whatever, please bring something up. I wish I can turn back in time. Weeeeird huh? Anyways, I fall for assholes, and the players. Ugh, when will this ever change :/ well, byyyyee. hww! call/text!