Thursday, September 10, 2009

the past 50 days

with you, was like an accomplishment to my life. It felt good, bad, so much feelings circulating in my stomach. I don't care now, about the decisions, but I hope you don't look at me as your ex or the heartbreaker, or whatever, but I want to turn back into the friendship that we had. I hope after all the depressions, and sorrow, everything will turn back, which means, we talk without having troubles, and trying not to think about the minor things about our relationship. Thank you for everything, and even though I can't forget everything we did, I'll just treasure those moments with you somewhere. I don't know what we were thinking, and I know now, how relationships can fuck friendships up.. But I hope that doesn't really get to you. But yeah. I always think of our trips and everything, idk i can't let it go.. i don't want to cry, i want to keep strong, but idk why why why.





2NE1- IN THE CLUB.
But I won't forget. and don't you forget.

DON'TFORGET-DEMI LOVATO.