Wednesday, November 11, 2009

what the hell?!

So someone went on my blog and typed some random crap lol. Well, currently doing hw, talking to Michael Choe, hm, yeah. I'm done with crying over him, I'm done missing all the things that I shouldn't have been missing. I'm done with everything ;) Well, I'm planning on what to do tomorrow because Gabby's obviously stupid, haha, jkays, I love you bfffff! Anyways, I am feeling lurked. Like someone I dont' know is reading my blog entries haha. Weeeeelll, I am done! Time for my painkillers. My leg sucks -.- Well byeee <3


" I'm the broken-hearted girl that wants everything out of him " apparently, He says he didn't want me, he said he wanted someone else, the girl of his dreams. She didn't want him. What will he do now? He said she said blah. Even if I wanted you back, you're done. That leaves me with.. uh, a new choice. You choose (: