Thursday, November 26, 2009

Motivation

I am currently reading Romans in the Holy Book, because I was inspired to live a healthier life by applying the gospel into my daily life. Although I was broken because of the difficulties I've been facing for awhile now at church and other places, I was able to rethink and realize that this is the signal God's giving me to try harder and not let materialistic things get in my way. He's been wanting me to be able to find him instead of running to other people and forgetting about how important He was. Even if I lose all my friends, God's all I've got. I know it's so hard to believe that I was convinced by the community group's lessons, but I know I haven't been putting enough effort. I've honestly thought that looking better than "that girl" was putting me forward, now that I've looked at it, I've made myself lower than I already was by trying hard to impress people I don't really even care about. I know I can't immediately fix my problems, but I'm starting to try more. I want to move churches. I'm so sick and tired of GFC. I don't know :/ Well, yeah. Idols are the main distraction to my life, but I'm going to remind myself from this day forward that materialistic things aren't the main points in life. I'm the worst person ever -.- Well, I'm freakishly tired, and I don't even know why I'm like not even sleeping.