Sunday, November 29, 2009

Well

I've been avoiding using the computers this week, because I had so many things to get done. Thanksgiving was fun, not too fun, but content-ing. Black Friday was exciting. At 2AM my mom came home so I got ready because I did not sleep at all and I was texting Gabby all night, then we all met up at Old Navy. Johnny, Gabby, her Mom, my Mom, and I went to Old Navy in Birch. Exciting! Then we got out at like 4:30 ish, and the thing is, I was suposed to go to Irvine at 5:30 with Gabby! But I overslept and then ended going to Brea Mall and splurging haha. I met Yeon, Sung, Lauren&JamesByunteh, Jinny & Stella, and my favorite, Ellen (: And Justing Chang claimed that he saw me in Hollister while I was buying my clothes haha. Well, yeah. I miss Sunny kids! :( I imagine my care-free life I can have if I went to SunnyHills, especially because of my high possibilities in getting a scholarship for dance. Well yeah, then yesterday, on Saturday, I went to Gabby's and we went to ToysRUs, Pandaexpress, BCF, Marshalls, and got clothes, then we went to Albertsons, then watched horror stuff then went bowling. Hahaha, then I went home around 12 and then yeah. Here are some pictures.