Monday, August 23, 2010

I think

Blogspot is amazing! I love tumblr and my twitter but blogspot to me, never get old ;)
Agh, school's coming up next week, and I'm totally not ecstatic about it :/ So I've recently met some new people, and I feel as if I'm growing much more attached, but then again, I won't let myself because I know what this will lead to. The last few days were exciting and extrememly tiring, but I am holding on and trying to live my life to the fullest so that when school starts, I don't regret much! I think now, I have to strive more towards God and to believe in Him more than I used to. And I'm such a hypocrite for saying that everytime and turning my back on Him. Whatevs, so yeah. I'm done updating! It's hard to keep up with everything aghhhhhh! Anyways, I'm going to start updating more about everything, including the mysterious guy, who's not so mysterious. FYI I don't like him -_-