Monday, August 23, 2010

Survey with the bestfriend

OLD OLD survey! But re-doing it with the bestfriend.




Do you like anyone?
C: I don't knoww for sure.
G: Yeah.

Which would be more meaningful to you: I love you a lot, I love you so much, or I love you more than anything?
C&G: I love you more than anything!

Does it piss you off that stupid sixth graders think they're in love?
C: Yeah, it's pretty sad.
G: Yeaaah

Is there a specific moment you can replay in your mind perfect?
C: hahah yeup.
G: I don't knowwww

Who was the last person to call you and why?
C: Jung Jeong cus of something ;)
G: Johnny because I couldn't wake upp! (:

Anything good happening tomorrow?
C: hah, honestly I don't knoww.
G: lol, i don't know yet

Do you know anyone who's done ecstasy?
C: yeeeup
G: yeahhh

What was the first thing you thought of this morning?
C: Hmm.. idr
G: what's going on.. LOL

Do you think you've ruined your chances with someone?
C: Hah, idk
G: I don't know (Claire says.. YES)

Are you a slut?
C: Nope LOL
G: Nooo

Have you ever been caught skipping class?
C: Nope... Well sorta ... that's why I had summerschool ROFL
G: No

What's more important to you: good grades or having fun?
C: Both
G: Good grades! cus I can't have fun without getting good grades

Do you think there are circumstances when it's okay to wait for someone?
C: yeah, I guess
G: Yeahh

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
C: LOL no
G: No

Who is your number one person on your top friends?
C: Gabbs
G: Johnny

Have you gotten a detention this year?
C: Nope
G: No hehe

Are you happy right now?
C: Nope
G: Tired as hell

Did you have a dream last night?
C: i think so
G: ummm no

Do you know what it's like to be truly happy?
C: Nope
G: I think so, I don't know yet

Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
C: It depends on the song
G: LOUD

Last time you had a headache?
C: Uhhh recent..
G: Like a week ago

Do you have any nicknames?
C: Clairebear.
G: Yeah, huevo gobby gabbsters gabbs huevs

Are you able to grab your cell phone without moving from where you are?
C: all the time
G: Yeahh

Do you, or are you supposed to wear retainers?
C: After I get braces
G: Nope

If you had to dye your hair a color what color would it be?
C: blue black again.. Although I have it right now
G: Dark brownn

If you had to get another piercing (not ears) what would you get?
C: Lips, belly
G: nose

Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone?
C: Yeeuppp!
G: yeahhh

Do you look people in the eye when you talk to them?
C: Sometimes.
G: Depends who it is

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
C: yeuppppp!
G: Yeahhhh

What's annoying you?
C: I don't know.
G: School -_-

Did you go outside for more than 30 minutes today?
C: NOPE
G: yes!

If you ever wanna live to see another day, and you're forced to snort cocaine, would you do it?
C: haha, maybee
G: yeah I would

How important is a sense of humor in a significant other?
C: Very
G: Really important!

Last December, what was your love life like?
C: Uh, I think single
G: The same

Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
C: Sure.
G: yeah

What do you think of girls who say fuck, or cunt?
C: Idgaf
G: If they say cunt, then that's kiidna weird.

Lost a best friend recently?
C: Nope
G: No

Do you think relationships are hard?
C: Yeahhhhhh freaaakk
G: YEAHHH

Is there something that reminds you of someone every time you see/hear it?
Yes.
C: yeaaahhh HAHA
G: yeahhhh

What is your biggest fear about making a total commitment to someone?
C: everything.
G: that they're not as truthful

What is worse, physical or emotional pain?
both.
C: emotional leads to physical.
G: Both

Are you good at keeping in touch with people?
C: ehhhh, sure.
G: depends on who it is

Do you go on myspace everyday?
C: Nope
G: Hmmm, every other day

What would you do if your ex came to you and said 'i hate you'?
C: hahah, that's nothing compared to what he's done
G: I don't have an ex!

Are you afraid of losing the last person you talked to?
C: yeahhhh
G: Yes

Are you missing anyone?
C: sure.
G: Yaaa

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
C: I forgot.
G: My bumps

Have you made any new regrets this year?
C: Yeup
G: Yeahhh

Is anyone else in the room with you?
C&G: Nope

How do you feel right now?
C: Ehhh...
G: Depressed

Does anyone call you babe?
C: yeah
G: Yaaa

Do you have plans for this weekend?
C: Idk, hopefully
G: Get last minute school supplies

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
C: ehh, i don't think so
G: No

Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
C: nope
G: No

What were you doing at 7:00 am?
C: Sleeping
G: Snoring hahaha (what a snorlax)

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
C: Not alot hah.
G: (she's actually counting ROFL) TEN

Do you know anyone that has been arrested?
C: Yuppp
G: Yeahhh

If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
C: Way back
G: When I started high school

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
C: Forever 21
G: I'M NOT WEARING A SHIRT LOL

Last thing you touched not computer-​​related?​​
C: Phone
G: My hideous sin

What's your biggest concern?
C: how fuggs I am and wanting a boyfriend and college and sat
G: What I'm going to do with my life

Other than surveying, what are you doing right now?
C: Being tired as hell
G: Putting medicine on

Does it annoy you when people say they'll call but never do?
C: Depends on the person
G: No

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
C: beforeee
G: before

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
C: KTFO
G: Snoring even LOUDER haahah

Are you a patient person?
C: i try
G: No

When you're sick or sad, do you want to be alone or do you want someone?
C: Someone
G: I want someone... if I'm sick, I'd probably want to be alone

Have you jumped in a pool with all your clothes on?
C: yeup
G: Ummm, no

Have you cried this week?
C: Nope
G: No, but my eyes water

What was the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
C: I forget
G: Turn on my fan

Do you think you are a good person?
C: Haha, nah. I'm a BAMF
G: ya, hah

What does your last incoming text message say?
C: I deleted it LOL
G: It says, "You promise"

Will you sleep alone tonight?
C: yeup
G: Yupp

Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
C: yeah, but whatever happens, happens
G: ya

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
C: nopee
G: No

Ever kissed a Casey, Tyler, Ryan, Jordan or Colton?
C: Yeup
G: Nope

Are you excited for anything?
C: Nope
G: No

Did you like anyone last summer?
C: yeahhh
G: Yeah

Have you kissed someone in '09 that means a lot to you?
C: Eh, I don't know if he's worth it anymore
G: yaaa