Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just something I've grabbed from someone.

A
- Available: Yeeeees
- Age: 16 in a month
- Annoyance: Bitches who can't keep their shit real & People who are inconsiderate
- Animal: Dogs and Kittens!

B
- Birthday: September 21
- Body part on opposite sex: Arms and abs
- Best weather: Sunny weather, but with some wind
- Been on stage?: Yeah, for dance and choir
- Believe in God: Yeah, although I can't say I'm the best Christian out there

C
- Candy: Sour Patch Kids!
- Color: Black, grey, and blue I guess
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican fsho
- Cake or pie: Cake
- Cheese: Great

D
- Day or Night: Depends
- Dance in the rain?: Ehhh, not really into rain.

E
- Eggs: Huevo!
- Eyes: Brown
- Ever failed a class?: For like three months LOL

F
- First crush: He was fuggs
- First thoughts waking up: Aw man.
- Food: Depends on my mood
- Fruit: Strawberries and apples

G
- Greatest fear: Bad changes, death, causing shit
- Goals: Be the person that God has chosen for me to be

H
- Hair color: Almost black with red in them
- Height: 5’4”
- Happy: Could be better
- Holiday: Halloween and Christmas
- How do you want to die: Either in sleep or like fast and painless.

I
- Ice cream: jamoca
- Instrument: The piano, and the flute. -_-

J
- Jewelry: Earrings, necklaces, bangles
- Job: I tutor sometimes, now... it's rare.

K
- Kids: Too young
- Kickboxing or karate: kickboxing
- Keep a journal: yeah, but gave up years ago

L
- Love: the friends, esp the bestfriend, family that supports me whenever, God, who created me & Disneyland.

M
- Milk flavor: Just normal or banana is fine
- Movie: Toy Story series, UP, Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Mooned anyone: Yeah
- Marriage: Sooner or later
- Motion sickness: nope

N
- Number of siblings: 2
- Number of piercings: 4 on one ear, and 3 on the other and more to come
- Number: 3

O
- Overused Phrases: "Uh." "wtf" "coolbeanz"
- One wish: Changes made to me and to change what I've done in the past

P
- Place you’d like to live: The city, or near a beach
- Perfect Pizza: Cheese
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi

R
- Reason to cry: Sad stufffffffff
- Reality T.V.: LOL its so entertaining but stupid
- Radio station: KIISfm I guess
- Roll your tongue in a circle: I suck at the circle thing
- Ring Size: 7

S
- Song: Have a few.
- Shoe size: 7
- Salad dressing: Ranch or some vingerette
- Sushi: OMG I love sushi
- Skipped school: Haha I wish
- Sing well?: Hahah I've been told so but I disagree strongly
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both

T
- Time for bed: 3/4 in the morning
- Thunderstorms: Whatevs
- TV: I rarely watch tv

U
- Unpredictable: I guess

V
- Vacation spot: Hm, I'd like to go out of the country or to Miami/Hawaii/NY

W
- Weakness: Nice and the finer things in life.
- Wanted to be a model: never
- Who makes you laugh the most: the bestfriend and the friends
- Worst weather: too hot to breathe or too cold to go out

X
- X-rays: I have had alot of x-rays done.

Y
- Year it is now: 2010

Z
- Zoo animal: Tigers and bears!
- Zodiac sign: Virgo