Friday, June 19, 2009

BEACH

DAY today with PSST (:

I liked it alot. Well, in the beginning, when I got there at like, 10:30 ish, it was pretty boring because there was like only ten people. So Chelsey and I camwhored for awhile, then walked a mile to the beach haha, jkays, it was actually like, 40 steps. And then we played in the SHALLOW water and then went back and met up with Angelica, and like thirty other people that showed up, FINALLY. & then yeah. hahaha, the bathrooms were like horrifying. I was like, scared to even walk in. No lights and it was a small space. Then Aika, Chelsey, and I went like, FULL out in the water and we got wet hahha. Don't think wrong you nastys. & thennnn, Chelsey, Angelica, Kenneth, Alvin, JonKim, Jerald, Monique, Christian, Matt, and whoever else played volleyball and it was hella dumb because we couldn't even pass to each other twenty times -.-
Then we took even more pictures and then it took 4 times to send all the pictures to Angelica (8 in one picture message) and then she took me home. So much happened, but I can't explain (:
Today was pretty fun. SMORES were amazing. I wish we do it again. But Beach Social for PSST happens every YEAR. Hahaha, so yeah. Until next year (;
weeeell, I'll upload pictures like, later on because I'm tired right now.
yayayayyaayyy. Byee <3


claire leighanne kim.