Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm waiting

until time passes by.
Dance soon, can't wait, actually.

Let's just explain why I chose to make a new blog.
My old blog was just too like, all over the place.
Anyways, I don't want anyone judging over my thoughts.
This is for you to read about my life, not anyone else's.
If you're a fake, shadyass bitch, don't expect me to be all chill with you.
I have an idgaf mentality, but once you piss me off, you'll notice.
Karma, what goes around comes around.

Well, yeah.
I'm putting alot of thought into this because people obviously don't know shit about me,
and they judge me like nothing, so I'm tryna prove shit wrong.
& No matter how bad you think I am, I'm not going to change for people who say wrong,
who takes an advantage, or people who think they're superior.
We're honestly, all the same, and I've changed enough.
I'm trying to do better but it's going to take time.
I hate when stupid shady bitches treats you like shit,
and you know they're not even that worthy of treating you like that.

Today, was pretty boring.
I miss school days. Well, atleast some.
I hate this weather, and I hope to find interest in an activity right now to keep me company.
(:
well, toodles.
I feel lame.