Friday, June 26, 2009

oh my

fucking god.
I fucked up TWICE in the dance recital -.-
OH MY GOD, crapppp.

I can't believe it.

I am seriously, UGHH.
I'll update more pictures??
Idk, omfg.
I went to the mall today at like 11.
and then Angelica and I totally camwhored in the apple store and went to steve madden and we spun their weird wheels and got like 20% & 30% off on shoes
and then ate our hearts out.
Then Chelsey and Aika helped me on my makeup and hair because they're just so like, crazy nice, and then I went to the lamirada performing arts center place.
Omfg, out of all the years, this was the worst.
I messed up. Well, good thing I didn't fuck up the like, five second solo.
OMFGGG, I'm like panicking cause what if I like mess up my other performances!?

Ugh, WHATEVS.
Anyways.. Pictures are going up soon.

Thanks for people that showed upp <3
yay.
I love you guys so much.

<3,
Claire Leighanne Kim.