Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's funny how

You can feel so many different emotions towards a useless person that was once a big part of your life. I'm a direct person, really. I directly point out peoples' flaws sometimes, even how I may feel about them. This bitch has issues, and I hate how she oversees and thinks she has an advantage. But, whatevs. Idgaf anymore. I took too much time dealing with people who waste my time. Today, I went to two services at two different churches, then I chhiiilleddd with Andrea Yi, then I went to Cypress... surprisingly, I'm still here, and I'm tired. Today was scorching hot, and I hated it. I needed atleast a little bit of breeze. I think I'm going to Discovery Science Center and Guppy's tomorrow with Angelica, Chelsey, and Caitlin, or I might go somewhere else. IDK, thennn, I think I'm going to watch Transformers with Jason Wu on Tuesday or whenever this week and yeah. I'm trying to make alot of plans because I seriously am going to study study study until my senior year. So that practically means, so summer for me after this one, so yeah. And I'm tryna make plans with people I RARELY, I mean RARELY hang out with, like Chris Yang and I still need to make covers with Rachel Kim so I guess I will be busy. I am stokedddd to do so many things but idk if I'd be able to do everything.

This is a long ass entry.
Well, yeah. Make plans with me.