Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Okay, so.

Eric (covername, not forreal) Park,
tells me he like, doesn't like me anymore.
I'm confused because he doesn't act like he doesn't.
He tells me sometimes, he does like me.
And I feel like a fucking toy these days.
It's so annoying, you know?
Like, make up your mind dumbass!

anyways, I hate boy problems.
Wtf am I supposed to do with JH?
Helpp! :/

<3Love,

Claire Leighanne Kim.

oh! This week's plans.

Tuesday:
running in the morning, Dance, Tennis, New volleyball!, Shopping in downtown, Community Groups with Kelly

Wednesday:
Running, Dance, Soccer, Rachel's house for covers! (: , & church after I guess

Thursday:
Running, Dance, Tennis, Reading.

Friday:
Running, Shopping with David&Daniel Cha's mom at Irvine Spectrum, idk about church.

Saturday:
Michael Choe?, I really don't know yet.
Make plans with me! Or I'll be at Cue with Beanz and Edison (:

Sunday:
Sarang/GKC/TKC, then shiiieeet. Chill with Brian Yi and Brian Kim at GFC?
I really don't know.

That's an update for noww <3

yayy.