Friday, August 21, 2009

4 days in Malibu!

Hot lifeguards, my love life, & just the fun in the camping trip with Rachel, Sam & Abe. Okay, so first day, I woke up at like 8 and got ready, went to the verizon store to pick up my new phone (: Then I went home, got things all ready and my family left to Malibu! We drove for awhile, we saw an American Apparel on the way and my daddy said we'll drop by to get clothes on the last day, I was so freaking happy. Anyways, then we passed LA, Santa Monica beach and pier, then MALIBU! (: They have such cute beach houses and such. When we got there, I arrived with like five other families, and I met up with Sam and Abe first, then we like chose our camping places and then Rachel finally arrived! So we set up our tents and errythannnng, and then we ate then we slept cause we were all tired. I was so annoyed on how Sam & Abe made those weird "jack hammer" crap noises! HAHAHAH, and that day, there weren't much stars :( Second day, in the morning, Rachel and I woke up and we went to Abe & Sam's tent to wake them up. It's so weird that we're still traditionally going to camp every year. And esp. this year cause Abe came along. I'm glad he did. It was reaaaal fun. Well, guys don't really get up easily so it took awhile, we went to brush our teeeth and whatnot, then ... hm, i forgot. then at night, we chiiiilled at the guys' tent until reaal late and yeah. I forget all the details and such. Third day, we hit the beach, it was rocky, and we saw crabs and starfish. Hm, yeah. & then whatever happened, happened. It was our last night so we decided to sneak in others' tents and like sleep and whatnot. So yeah. PLAN FAILED. FUHHREALL. So funny, we had panic attacks and stuff cause we thought we were getting caught in the middle of the night when we're all together in a tent tryna sleep ahhaha. And then they left at like 4:30ish. Yeah, it was funny. Then last day, we packed our shit and left. It was way more detailed and stuff but I don't want to explain everything. Then yeah. That was it. It was fun. Oh & sorry for getting mad at you and the fight. Seriously though, you really pissed me off. It annoyed me. you left me hanging. I asked you a question and you didnt' even answer AND YOU LEFT. I actually cried. You fag. I walked towards the bathroom and cried cause I was so pissed. You think I'm so strong at heart cause of my depression issues and the fact i've been through it, but I'm not. It pisses me off when you act like you listen and I KNOW you're not listening. And when you mention things I tell you not to mention. You think I'm just going to get over it, and that it's not a big deal, but really, it PISSES ME OFF. I'm letting it go but seriously, I dont' mind letting you go. I hope you're reading this and learning from it, not taking as an insult. Anyways, yesyes, the trip was fun. School's starting soon, getting ready to be a bitch like always. I dont even know why people call me a bitch. I'm so fucking nice. And yeah (: MORP! hahaha. anways, I love love love love you, and goodnight erryone.