Saturday, August 8, 2009

Okay well,

Gabby and I don't know what to do, so I decided to post it up as a "memory." She's giving me the weirdest look ever, and its so intimidating. We are bored. She doesn't know what shoes to wear, and I am like, totally listening to her babbling about how nice she is. Cmon, we all know she's a bitch >:) jkays, lovee youu. Hahah, fuhhreall, omfg. We should go to Santa Monica pier? Idk! I'm down to do anything. And theres like a church thing at Puente.. DEFINITELY not going. I don't think I'm even going to church tomorrow. Hm, yeahh. I'll always miss you <3 BAHAHA, I can't believe I can't try out for TM :( Stupid retreat and everything. Ugh! well, gooodluck to my bifffflee, Angelicaaa and my Junior, Chelsey (: SO sadddddd. Anyways, I am EXHAUSTED from our allnighter.. again. It wasn't even an attempt. We just couldn't sleep ahhaa. These past few days, I've been bitching at younger kids hahhaa. Sucks for them :) Hahaha, Gabby and I are talking about how everyone thinks we're bitches -.- hahahah! Random stories, hahha. I miss youuu, and your beautiful face. BAHAHAH, ew. Suck it you ugly! JKAYS (: I'm actally talking to you right now, hah. OMFG, well, I have to do my makeup. Something YOU HATE. Anyways, byeeee.

<3, claire leighanne kim
& Gabby. Gabby says bye (:

I can't believe we got so close over summer. Dude, you guys don't even understand how we know each other. BAHAHA.