Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2008 was

a good day, hah. Angelica came over, and we hung out and went to the mall, bought clothes, then hung out even more. She's always keeping me smiling and I love her for that. We were cracking up when we were trying to take pictures with serious faces! hahaha, well yeah. Then I had SI, and today was a pretty fun day. I've realized alot of things lately, and yes, Donna, haha, if you're reading this, I'm thankful that we had a cute little text convo two days ago. We always seem to agree on everything and I just love how our talks are so scandalousss! ;) I'm always here when you need to vent too, and when you need someone to make you feel better haha. Remember? We're like the main of the Bad Influences Club haha! Well, yeah. Today was rather sweet than bitter, I'm actually living to love life. And to enjoy every little minute of my life. I love you, and even if I see that much more flaws in you, I'm just glad that you'd change so that I can adore you even more. & Gabrielle, we need to hang out and I need to sleepover your damn house when you get your bathroom remodeling done haha. Well, let's see what tomorrow will bring me. Hopefully "nothing" won't be the answer. And and, no ballet tomorrow :( I sprained my pinky toeeeee! ugh! and cue with Chelsey and Aika soon (: & yes, Donna's right, fuck you, you attention whore!
well, gooodnight loves <3