Saturday, August 22, 2009

My love,

I will never let you go. Haha, ew. Anyways, today was so tiring from camp and like boring! I didn't do anything :/ I want to get my green contacts faster but my mom is like complaining that she has no time so the lastest I'd get mine is like next next week :( Ugh! Everything delays. School starts soon (: I don't know why I'm excited haha. I'm like, totally tired right now, I'm probably going to sleep early today cause the whole time thing at camp changed the time I sleep and everything. My brother just came back today from his retreat haha. And he's right next to me on his laptop and he farted six times, continuously. No one can do it like my brother. OH MY GOSH IT SMELLS. Hahha! I'm so care-free with him and it feels good. My life's goooood. Well, can be better. I need to seriously, be prepared for school now haha. I need to take my driving lessons online. My mom signed me up but I didnt' even do anything -.- Ugh man. Can't wait to drive! I'm excited. Well, today I went to church, helped jr. high kids with stupid praise band practice and met Sam and we hung out and then he had to help his brothers with talent show and errything. It was so cute (: & yeah, came home, helped mommy. Now I'm just chiillinn here texting people. I feel good today. Idk why. Hahahah. Well, I'll update more with the camping pictures tomorrow (:

Goodnight loves <3