Thursday, August 13, 2009

HAHA shit

I'm such a hater. I'M MOVING. God's like totally responding my twitter and blog crap. Hahaha, I'm moving temporarily and then again to a bigger house. I want to move out of state, but I'm not wishing for that. Hahaha, I need to stay close to him <3 Anyways, we're looking at houses. Hm, yeah. That's about it. today, is going to be boring cause I could've gone to universal studios, but I can't -.- Fudge. My birthday is coming soon, and no one is excited! But me (: .... ew. Dude my mom was singing "wetter" by twista. FUCKING sick. Ew. Anyways, so I'm hatin and hatin on like, a girl. & Idgaf about her, really. But it's just so funny how people try so hard. Whatever. Anyways, I think school year this year is going to be fun & MORP. yeeeeeuhh (: Well, I'm updating later cause I'm still tired for some random reason and I miss you, you pretty bitch! >:) It's Sam's birffdayy tomorrow, and Gabby's coming over (: I love that girl. I met her in summer volleyball camp at Troy, but trust, I thought she looked like a bitch, and then during the school year, we got closer cause of Stephanie Navarro, *we have to thank her, Gabby. And Mrs. Rich's class. Hahha! Dude I LOVED her class. & then summer. RIGHHH THERRR. we were like WHOOOOOP best friends. Well, no one can replace Angelica Cortes and Rachel Kim. but yaaannaaa i meann? Yeah (: Cuties right there. And summer, emotionally, I cleaned up most my feelings, but physically... became slower. Ugh, I got high too much. Smoking is like fucking up my lungs. but whatevs. Anyways, I'm logging off pretty people (:


byeeee.