Friday, August 14, 2009

New Day

Ugh, I think it's time for me to text Donna Lee. I need someone who understands and I think when I talk to her, it's just not "uh huh I feel you" its like "OMFG I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN" and such. Idk, wow. Seriously, summer's going by, I just love how I didn't do much :/ Hm, Gabrielle's coming over and my brother's on his laptop next to me playing his little gun game haha. I love my brother. I pierced my own ears "my fourth hole" lol, last night and he helped me even though I was bitching at him the whole time. I need new friends. Trustworthy friends. People who can stick next to me NO MATTER WHAT. Oh yeah, and I created myself a tumblr. Why? i was bored. That's why. I pierced my ears last night out of boredom. Seems like my parents have more fun than I do. They were out this whole week leaving me home alone. Or even with my brother. It's not fun :( Well, today is Poo's birffdayy, so Happy 17th hoe! And that's about it. I'll update on more personal stuff on... well, definitely not this. Well, I'm going to text Donna later, so expect one! (if you're reading) bahhahaa, I'm outt (:



stupid bitches! get a life. get the fuck over yourselves and act normal. youre so fucking immature going around bragging about how "pretty" you are. you act so fucking dumb. Obviously why your last guy gave up on you -.- stupid.


anyways, bye ! (: