Monday, August 10, 2009

Pissed off and aggravated.

I really don't understand why I even moved here -.- Ugh. No freedom, nothing. Seriously. Stuck in a little box with nothing here. I am selfish and never satisfied, and that's never going to change unless there's a crazy miracle. I am frustrated and I just can't seem to hold my anger. No, I don't have anger management, yet I have depression. I got hurt today cause Robin smashed the damn basket into my hand. And todays mini-retreat taught me NOTHING but live the life you want to live by showing off your devotion. I really am out of my mind. I can't think right, I really am going crazy. I want out of this place. Even if I love my life right now, I feel so stuffed in here. I can't breathe right, I am always hesitating, and I feel like my head's going to burst with facts I don't even want to hear. Maybe, I know a little too much. Maybe I don't really know anything. But furthermore, I'm just sick of stuff getting onto my nerves, people getting in my business, people that just talk shit saying I'm a bad influence, people saying I'm a slut, whatnot. But, you know, karma's a bitch. And people are going to see what they don't want to see. I'm so tired right now, I don't even know if I'm writing all these while making sense. I am going to misss youuu, you pretty dumb whore. Sam! Your birthday's on Friday (: Yayayayay. I'm just tired right now, and I'm texting you. But I'll finish the blog by texting you ;)

I fuccccking loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him.
Not Poo -.- Hahaha,
I just love you. IT'S NOT SAM you weirdos.



hahah, only YOU will know ;)
Three days -.-
ughhh. anyways, bye.