Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hahaha,

Today was awesome! Gabby sleptover, and we entered our contest. Vote for us on seventeen.com/ (: ask for details! ANYWAYS, we went to Fullerton TC, and yeah.
Yesterday's TM SI6 was FUN! (:
hahahhaa, I liked it. Even though I was lost in the middle, I took it very well without panicking. I met ARNOLD lmfao! Hahaha, weeeird. I haven't seen him forever, but it was good to see him. Yeeeuppp! But idk if I can perform because I have to go camping and it's on the days. I might not go camping, I guess it just depends on how dedicated I am to both. I am very confused at the moment, really disliking someone, at the same time, growing attached to someone else, and I can't wait until tomorrow's class. Yet, I'm nervous once again. hahahaha! Well, yeah. Today was fun, because I met Yeon and Paul Kim, then Gabby & I went to the mall and met up with Mikey, who bought us food hahaha and we all went to yogurtland and yeah. Today was a good day. I liked today. Well, this update was for Sam, because he told me to. Hope to have good summer days again. But idk anymore cause dance is taking up my summer hahaha. Wellll, hit me upppp <3 style="font-style: italic;">love,
Claire Leighanne K.


I hope I forget about you, I hope I don't need you anymore, when I am down, when I'm sad, when I'm angry, when I need someone, when I feel depressed. I dont' want to look for you anymore, even if I had to. I just don't even want to look at you. I don't care about anything you say anymore. Cause YOU FUCKING SUCK! You bitch. Stop hitting on so many girls. That's such a fucking bitchass move. I hope you burn in hell you dumb bitch! anyways. I'm venting so bear with me. Bitch bitch bitchy moveee you totally showed me, well, people always say, " KARMA'S A BITCH." Asshole! Your dumb actions led me into this. Where I look like shit in front of everyone, and I have to go through this whole new dumb routine where I expect you to do this and that, and you DON'T. I'm selfish, and I want so much more, but you know what, after all this, I have EVERY right to be pissed off at you. Idc what anyone else says. Esp that girl at church. She idgaf if she fucking reads this. You think you're the shit and talk about everyone else, hahaha, funny how people talk way more shit about her than she does. Idc about anyone! FUCK FUCK FUCK. Omfg, I'm just freaking out because I'm tired and I'm nervous for dance. Ughhh! Stupid stupid stupid girl, and boy. I hope they fuck each other and die of STD. ughh! That's how mad I am. Well, I feel pity on myself for being close to you. I regret every single moment, even if you don't. Well, just die and UGH fuck you in general. DON'T EVEN GROW OLD. just get hit by a damn bus or something. You confuse me and frustrate me. Well, I'm going to live happily without you. yes, WITHOUT you.

anyways, I met NINA again. At the mall, yes, you heard me. AGAIN. Hahhaa, well, yeah.
I feel so tired and I have dance tomorrow and everything. I feel like dying. I feel like getting highhhhh. but god, I'm like sick of that feeling. Anyways, holllaaa if you need me ;)
byee loves.