Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Major

Pains. I seem to feel sick everyday and eat less.
Hm, well, I am bored and I'm going to sleep soon so I am going to do a survey.
Anyways, today, Steven, Aaron, mi madre, brother and I went to the movies and watched Monsters vs Aliens. It was a cute movie haha. Then I went to dance. I didn't like today's choreo. It was too hardcore breakdance stuff and it was hard to get. -.- Well, glad it's over. I just need to practice. and auditions for freaking showcase. That's even more lame. Idk if I should go camping instead or just ditch the whole camping thing and go to dance tryouts. Idk yet. Then I have to go back to the Dance Spot. Well, I like having the break, but I miss dancing there. So yeahh, I'm just wasting my summer this year. And it really really sucks. All I did was get high, sleepovers with Gabby, hang out with... well, NO ASIANS whatsoever. Gots a lover. Not much, right?


1. Would you date someone who smokes?
Idc haha.

2. Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
Na

3. Would you date the same sex?
Lmfao, na.
Hahha GABBY! our little jokes about her.

4. Whats your biggest turn off?
omfg, I have alot actually.
Guys who doesn't have much guts, guys who have weird face features, hm, guys who can't be fun to talk to, guys who are ugly.

5. Whats your biggest turn on, physically?
hm, nice body and a cute smile.

6. Where would you go on the first date?
Iddkkk hahahah.

7. Most hurtful relationship?
Had a few actually.

8. Ever regretted breaking up with someone?
Yeah, but it doesn't matter anymore.

9. Have you ever dated someone more than once?
Mhhhm. I've recently talked to him. SO WEIRD.

10. Do you miss any of your exes?
Yeah, and no.

11. Whats your biggest turn on, NOT physically?
guys who can pull off being corny.

12. Are you single now?
Not exactly single.

13. What is the sweetest thing someone you dated did for you?
Hahahah theres alot.
300 roses, cute locket, shoes, hm, a few other.

14. Last time you got flowers?
Probably... valentines day from Edison, or the roses Joe Park gave me to winter formal.

15. Are you ready to get into a serious relationship right now?
Hm, na.

16. Do you like cuddling?
Yeaaah.

17. Do you hold grudges?
rarelyy.

18. Do you regret dating anyone?
Hm, na

19. Hugs or kisses?
Both are cute.

20. Missing someone?
yeahhh.

21. Most important lesson you have learned from dating?
don't be obssessed.
Don't fall for their lies.

22. What does it take to get you on a date?
simply ask?

23. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
both is finnnne.

24. Whats the most important thing in a relationship?
being honest and through fights and tears, we stilll stay strong.

25. What would make you break up with someone...no questions asked?
hahaha if he cheats.
i'd fucking shove shit up his ashsole.

26. Have you ever loved someone who did not love you back?
Yeup.

27. Favorite ex?
HAHAH, acutally, being honest, I've gots to say Will Masai.
Others were just... like, plain weird.
(:
jassskeeding.

28. How important are looks?
hahah, its actually pretty important.
whoever says "i only loook at a guys personality" is a pure bullshittterr, unless .. if its fuhhreals, hahha.

29. How do you know when you are in love?
whenn... idk. there are a few reasons

30. Do you consider yourself shy?
at times.

31. Would you rather date someone who was SUPER-hot or someone who was SUPER-nice?
hahaa, both.

32. If someone cheated on you, would you take them back if you really loved them?
hahaha, naaa.
never.

33. Have you ever been ashamed of anyone you were dating?
yeah.

34. Do you currently want to date?
sure

35. Thing that made you the happiest today?
Nothing much.

36. Would you ever date anyone your parents disapproved of?
hahahha, my parents liked all my boyfriends, except one.

37. Do you stay friends with the people you date?
nah.
Seriously, after we break up, its like done.
actually no. Just kidding i talk to most my exes haha.

38. Favorite memories with an ex?
lmfao, i forget.

39. Would you fight over someone you wanted to be with?
if i was obssessed. and its up to the guy?

40. Do you kiss on the 1st date?
hahhaa, i don't think so.
but its possible?

41. Would you date someone A LOT older or younger than you?
haha, dpeends.

42. Have you ever been lied to?
hmm, wayy too many times.

43. Ever been cheated on?
yeah. I'm pretty sure.

44. Do you think the word love is overused?
yes yes yes

45. Ever been called a whore?
yeah, but not like seriously.
and IDGAF if anyone does think so.