Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I freaking

Give up in life.
Fuhhhrealls. I'm so sick of everything.
IDk whyyy. I just am.
Anyways, next week is sleepover at my place with Elia and Rachel, I think?
Yeeeupp! I'm excited and I'm a gooooodd gurrrrlll now.
SO people, (:
Stop asking, please.
Today's party was allrighhtt, I'm glad Rachel liked it.
Tomorrow, I'm going to TowneCenter area with Minji and hanging out with her, cause I haven't seen her since like, last time, for like 5 minutes hahaa.
& I might hang out with Debbbiee too. hahaha; it was SO fun with her today.
I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for making you upset. I'm sorry for dissappointing you.
I'm sorry for the fact you really really despise me, but you know.. I don't live to satisfy your needs.
I am growing tired of certain people, no hate though.
But yeah. I was trying to update alot, and I remember when Sam & I promised each other that we'll like, blog errrydayy. We both broke it. Well, most of it was him cause he totally gave up.
That makes our friendship whhhhhoooo, go down.
Duhhh! Bitchmoooveeee. Anyways, I'm tired. I'm upset, I'm just like, ughhhh!
Hope tomorrow's gooood.

<3,
ClaireLeighanneK.
I miss you. I miss the old days.
I miss erryythhaaanng.