Thursday, July 23, 2009

ugh today

was lame.
hahha, it was alright. I went swimming, and errythhhanng. met up with Sam at church. I'm glad I'm losing weight once again. Ugh, man. seriously, Troy makes you gain weight. No joke! I gained 5 pounds after troy. Finally lost three, like, 100 more pounds to go -.- LAME. Anyways, I'm becoming more clear on what I should be improving in others' perspectives, but I'm not a "people pleaser" like what Pastor John said. I don't live to please anyone, anyone but me. Duh. Tomorrow, I'm planning to hang out with Gabrielle hahah, and then yeeah. Unless things come up. I want to dropppp & get highhh :((( I just can't. well, not now, atleast. I'm expecting a miracle that like, weed just grows somewhere in my backyard or I find pills in my pill case hahahah. I wish! Anyways, I'm down for anything right now. I'm irritated cuhs my fat brother is like eating away his life right next to me, and I'm texting. I like music, $$ aalloot right now (: hahaha, Anyways, I am going to sleep soon cuhs I need to grow and I'm always tired. It sucks. Well, I'm texting GabbbyMoreno! <3
I will update tomorrow morning. I am dyinnng of tiredness. Well, getting rest & updating tomorrrrow! (:


Byeeeeee.

Claire Leighanne Bear Kim.
seriously, I'm totally falling apart, but then again. I'm getting glued back on.
Let's see how long this'll go?

& this made me laugh.


-V • I • R • G • O: The Freak
Dominant in relationships, Sexy, Someone loves them right now, Freak in bed, Always wants the last word, Caring, Smart, Intellectual, Attractive, Loyal, Easy to talk to, Hard to forget, Love at first sight, Everything you ever wanted, Easy to please, The one and only, Ultimate sexiness; Great kisser