Friday, July 31, 2009

Okay,

Well, Gabby's been over since like eight. Not so surprising since I see her everyday and Angelica came to my house way earlier than she did. Definitely not cool. Yeah, so I got ready while Gabby was talking about food all morning, and I told her my "supercoolboring" dream, and we headed to McDonalds because she was turning into a beast! Oh god. And then last night, Gabby and I got in to more of a spiritual and religious topic. Ugh man. We're dying! Anyways, yeah. That was my day yesterday. So, yesterday, I ended up at Gabby's house at like 1:30 and then we headed down to John's Incredible Pizza Co. in Buena Park Mall, and we ate there and played the games in the arcade and I won jackpot TWICE. You hear? Twice. That's incredible. In total, we got like, more than six hundred tickets. We're so cool. It's amazing. Then other stuff, but too lazy. These days, words are affecting my actions and thoughts towards alot of people. Well, yeah. That's about it. I'll update later when I get the chance(: