Saturday, July 18, 2009

Today,

Was beach day for GFC. I had alot of fun I guess, and got some ugly tan lines, but it's alright.
Anyways, yes. I was so upset and dissappointed but I guess I can handle it.
I guess everything's a matter of jealousy and everything. Idk! I'm confused, pissed off, but I'm just an average girl, who wants everything my way. So I'm going to not care. Or atleast try to.
Yeah, so I've decided to be less stressed out. But it's kind of impossible, haha. I signed up for the LiNK thing last night and slept and in the morning, I forgot why I put on the alarm so early and I was like, wth and kept turning it off until I found out why!! Stupid, well, I wasn't late hahah! These days, I keep thinking back on how much I used to like love my life compared to now. Idk why though. The reminiscence of my past life, and the fact that I used to complain and resent about my life! Can't believe it. I should've never gone to Troy. Oh wells, I'm just guessing that God has something different in store for me, because I would've honestly, NEVER choose to go to Troy. but I met Angelica and everyone, so I guess that's one thing God has provided during the years at this school. I just hope that my sophomore year would be somewhat more interesting than my Freshmen year haha.

I like him?
I really don't know. I'm like so confused.
But yeah, might as well, let you know.. I like you?
Okay, I really don't know because YOU are.. a player (:<

mhhm, yes you.
You know who you are.

Anyways, update tomorrrow or Monday if I play with Gabrielle, my cute chiccckfrrenn! <3