Sunday, July 19, 2009

I am currently

at Nick's. Yeah, I came here to swim and yeah, I ended up babysitting two babies. Nick and his cute little brother. Haha, Nick, if you are reading this, I'm definitely kidding! He made me look stupid and he was like totally going head over heels for GRAMMAR. She's so beautiful lmfao. Hahaha, he's currently reading this entry and he looks as if he's so confused hahaha. Well, yeah, today I had fun with him and yeah, we tried to tease Edison but it didn't work out that way. & he freaking got all the little kids shooting water at me throughout the waterguns -.- hahahah! well, yeah. I'm hoping tomorrow's TM si is going to be goooooood with Angelica and Chelsey! hahah, I'm so nervous, it's like, so crazy. Hahaha, currently listening to LALALA by LMFAO. Love that song. Anyways, I've been venting how I truly feel to my closest friends, but Nick totally gave me a good advice to me today. He told me to find someone that'll truly listen to me, and never doubt me the way everyone else did. I wish I can meet that someone, but I think it'll be like, IMPOSSIBLE. hahahah! Nick is gone now and I'm trying to finish this blog entry ahahha. I hope he doesn't read through all this and how I might have to explain why he's such a greaaat guy hahaha. He is, seriously. I can look at him like a brother, and a close friend. I like his brother (: hahahah! He was so dumbfound about his blog picture hahahaha, it's a "personal" story. Made him look dumb for once. Hahahah! Oh yeah, btw, Nick thinks he's so awesome, omfg! He KNOWS he's so awesome because he opened up a disposable camera and got the flash working, and the funny thing is, he's like, totally explaining the functions to me like a know it all. hahaha, jkays! He is very intelligent. But ANNOYING >:( !!!!!
So yeah, I hope all you guys had a gooood weekend, cause mine wasn't that great hahah.
Well, haterssss! I'll update later for you little assholes <3


Maybe I like you, maybe not.
But it's not who you think it is.
But you're close enough (:


HAHAHAHAH NICK JUST POPPED A BRIGHT FLASH ONTO HIS OWN EYES.
that's reaaaaal stupidity (:


love,
ClaireLeighanneK.