Monday, July 13, 2009

WEEEIRD

I keep seeing Nina everywhere I go.
Maybe it's a sign hahahha!
Jkaays, I saw her recently at Disneyland and then today again at the mall.
(:

I am making her a tulip skirt.
I'm writing that down so I don't forget.
I need a new sewing machine. Although I recently got the current one.
Anyways..

Todayy, I went to the mall wiffff Bra ham and Andreeaa & Abe's brothers to go shopping for my cousin's birthday.
I hope you don't read this before like, your birthday.
& the party's going well. except I need $$$ bitches!
I like summer, yet I miss school.. Just a little.
Can't wait until I'm a senior ! -.-
Weeeell, yeah. I sucked and did not go blazing with Jason.
Poooopface. well, whatevs. I went swimming so it's all goood.

well, I got a myspace survey but I was so lazy to post this shit on myspace, so I'll just do it here.

Be honest, who has texted you today?
Sam, Brian, Abraham, & Daniel Eo.
And all the other people who asked me about the surprise party.

What did the first text say?
I forgot.
oh yeah, the whole fifty messages of PRINCESS WAKE UP or some crap like that lmfao.

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
I remember, but I dont think I liked him.

What is something that you realized today?
That my summer is like fucked up to the max.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Poo? I forget. I think it's Sam.

How late did you stay up last night?
Um, I forget. 2?

Do you smoke weed everyday?
hahaha, nah.
I wouldn't smoke it everyday.
Just like, once in awhile thing.

Could you go a month without cursing?
Yeah, but nope.
Hahaha, Yeah i totally can.

You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Water, duh.

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
Hm, yeah.

When's the last time you talked with the opposite sex on the phone?
Um, like today.

Do you think you are a good person?
Sometimes.

If you're being extremely quiet what’s it mean?
Thinking hard, pissed off, upset, aggravated, dissappointed, sad.

Have you ever given a random person your number?
Yeah.

What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed?
A pillow and blanket.

Who would be the first person to know if you got pregnant?
Rachel Kim and my mom.

What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
Lawrence Nieto's birthdayy! (:

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
lakers gameee,

Do you enjoy late night conversations?
Mhhhm.

What are you doing tomorrow?
ballet, rowland, andddd... idk.

What are you listening to right now?
So Beautiful by Musiq Soulchild

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with the letter T?
I don't think so.

What are you wearing on your feet?
Nailpolish, but it's naked.

Do you usually have weird dreams?
yeah.

Do you like your bed?
Mhm.

Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
yeah.

How many people have you kissed this month?
Zero.

Is it easy for others to make you feel intimidated?
Nahh.

Do you know what you are going to wear tomorrow?
Nada

Where's your brother at?
Church

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
i don't give a fuck.

How many hours of sleep did you get yesterday?
hm, idk.

Do you have any regrets?
Yeah, alot.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C?
Yeah.

Do you think you would make a good parent?
YES omfg(:
I am such a parent at all times.

What's your favorite kind of ice cream?
vanillllaaaa or cofffeeee.

What was your last place of employment?
tutoring.

Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
Mostly.

When is the next time you'll kiss someone?
I don't knowww haha.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Church outing to the beach, then church, and then hang out with someone.

Do you like being in pictures?
Depends. But yeah, sure.

What do you currently hear right now?
Saosin.

Have you ever done anything outrageously dumb?
Hahhaa, ALL THE TIME.

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
Yeah.

Have you ever kissed anyone and never saw them again?
Nah.

Would you ever donate blood?
I want toooo!

Was last New Year's enjoyable?
Hahha, suuureee (:

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Mhhhm, its chilllyy but i like it.

Last person to send you a myspace message?
Ninnaaa.

Have you ever been hit on through text message?
Yeah, but it was stupid.

Are you are an argumentative person?
Yeeeuppp.

Whats a word that begins with the first letter of your bf/gf/crushes name?
Lmfao, Idk.

Have you ever heard a song mash-up? Did you like it?
It was alllrighhht.

If you had to choose between being a garden gnome or a gargoyle, which would you be?
Both hahah.

Do you know the original Hunchback of Notre Dame story?
A bitttt.

Have you ever gone walking around looking for flowers?
Mhhhm.

How was the last party you went to?
It was goood.

Do you ever babysit? Are the kids wild?
Yeah, and nope.

Have you seen the movie, Forgetting Sarah Marshall? Did you like it?
Yeah, it was good.

Whats the last thing you spent money on?
Clothes

Have you ever caught a tadpole?
Yeah, its sick.

What kind of dog would you get if you could choose any breed?
pomeranian, huksyy, hm, I have a few more.

Would you ever move to a different country?
Sure, idgaf.
Frace is allrighhht cuhss I know teeeny bit of french.

Have you ever made a music playlist?
Mhhm.

Do you do it for tha hood?
wtf?

What does most of your money go towards?
food and clothes.

Do you like to decorate?
Mhhhm. (:

What are your bedroom colors?
Whiteeee as heelll.

Have you ever done anything sexual in exchange for something?
Lmfao, nahh.

How long was your longest relationship?
Forget, but awhileeee.

Can you name all the people you've been with?
Yes.

How often do you listen to rap?
Not that often.