Sunday, July 26, 2009

I pulled an

all nighter. first time during the summer! wow. Weeeird. I've been with Gabby alot recently, and I've realized to do better in life. It's like motivation (: Anyways, I was with her three days in a row, and we had so much laughter, i just want more and more. Today, we tried to take a shit in the same bathroom, we couldn't, really. We were like, okay, keeeep talking to each other so we can hear others' shit taking stufff hahah! anyways, tomorrow, I have TM SI6, hopefully won't be bad :/ And I'm so tired right now because of the all nighter. I saw a sunrise! It was preettty. I'm in loveeee wid youu <3 hahhaa!but sometimes, you get on my nerves. & you know whennn. ahahhaha, anyways, I don't want to make this a dumb relationship hah. anyways, I am hungry and I'm trying to get full by this chex mix but I'm not even hungry anymore. jealousy hits fast for me, I'm just like, jealous when this happens, and when something else happens. aghhh! anyways, i see flaws in you but I'm trying to admire it, you should try that tooooo. anyways, i like it (: i like how things are. Idc how much my cousins bitch at me, how much i might be a bitch to people, how much people talk shit, I like my life. I like it. Idgaf about anything and I just want to live life how I want to live it. Anyways, freaking, belly piercing will be done by next week FUHHREALLLS. and my ear piercings, my fourth and fifth ones (: hahahaha. anyways, toooodles <3